Deepen Your Connection: Thai Massage for Couples
How’d you like to giving healing love to those most important to you, while at the same time receiving loving kindness?
Thai Massage can be beneficial for many of the things we deal with every day!
- Back pain
- Joint pain
- Digestive discomfort
- Fertility concerns
- Discomfort during menstruation
- Stress-related conditions
Benefits of Thai Massage Couples Workshop
- Increase intimacy in connection
- Increase in flexibility
- Improved posture
- Supporting ease full breathing
- Protect your body while supporting another
Our day includes
- Hands-on practice of common Thai Massage techniques
- An opportunity to give and receive
“Personally, I am a grateful wife of my amazing and supportive husband of 23 years. In addition, I am the always proud mother of two adults who challenge the size of my heart daily. The most important part of the work I do is supporting my own family, and I am exciting to share this gift with you.”
Meet your facilitator
The course is led by Yoga Therapist and Thai Massage Therapist Melanie Taylor with her husband Craig Taylor as her plus one.