- This event has passed.
Eat Breathe Thrive Online Series: Reclaim your body for increased peace & self esteem
April 12 @ 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm MDTCAD $185
EAT BREATHE THRIVE: Reclaim your body, mind, and spirit for increased peace and self-esteem
We invite you to join us in discovering how to trust your body, question your unhelpful beliefs and cultivate self-acceptance, confidence, and self-love in a profound and lasting way.
Together we will explore our innate beauty, remember our body, reconnect to our intuition, honor our sensitivities & discover a deep sense of connection to ourselves and others through yoga, breathwork, self-compassion & self-exploration in a deeply supportive environment.
Results our past participants have shared*;
- Positive appreciation and embodiment with their body
- A better relationship with food
- Increased self-compassion
- Embodied intimacy positively and significantly improved over time
- increases in their ability to be aware of, and interpret internal bodily sensations
- decreased difficulty with emotion regulation, and a reduction of symptoms of PTSD, Depression
No calorie counting. No forbidden foods. No meal plans. No yoga experience needed. Come as you are.
* Results are from a randomized controlled study on Eat Breathe Thrive
DATES & TIMES
We will meet via Zoom on Mondays, 5:00–7:30 PM MST / 7:00-9:30 EST, We will meet via Zoom on Mondays, 5:00–7:30 PM MST / 7:00-9:30 EST, April 12 through May 17th, and May 27th, 2021. (Convert to my timezone)
Early bird rate of $185 CDN (approximately $149 USD) until March 29th
$250 CDN thereafter (approximately $199 USD)
Scholarships available by application