Fall in LOVE with your mirror again:
Reclaim Your Body, Mind, and Spirit for increased peace, power, and self-acceptance
- Are you a mom who feels disconnected from your changed body?
- Are you searching for what will finally allow you to feel at peace in your own skin?
- Do you pick apart how your body looks in the mirror? Or feel that you are not at home in your body?
- Are you depleted giving to your family and work, and too depleted to extend the same love and attention to yourself?
- Do you find yourself turning more and more to your numbing activity of choice? Longing to feel comfort, relieve stress, or even when you are bored?
- Are you tired of personal development culture that only leads to more self-judgement?
- Are you longing to feel inner freedom to live the life you want with ease peace of mind?
See yourself with 2020 Vision!
If you answered YES to any of the questions above, this program may be the shift in perspective, energy, and freedom you long for!
In this 7 week program YOU WILL:
- Cultivate a more compassionate relationship with your body and mind! So that you can stop trying to fix, deprive and shame yourself.
- Discover practical easy to use tools for coping with difficult emotions! So you can be free and peaceful.
- Learn how to trust your body, question your beliefs! So that you continue to experience the benefits of the program in a profound and lasting way.
- Understand how to track hunger and fullness signals (intuitive mindful eating)! So that you can support your body functioning the way you want.
You’ll come away feeling inspired, capable, supported by an amazing circle of friends, and feel at home in the skin you’re in!
Oh, and we want you to come EXACTLY as you are. You don’t need to be fit, flexible, have any thing other than you and your curiosity. Adolescents (aged 16+) and adults who identify as female, from all ethnic backgrounds and abilities, are welcome!
We have walked the walk and lived! And we want to share it with you
Melanie Taylor – The founder of Life of Wellness Institute
A mom of 2 university students, and a wife of 23 years. As a child, Melanie felt like she was the reason everyone around her was in pain… so she tried really hard to be perfect in every way. That led to constant judgment, burnout, binge eating and dissociation from her body. She experienced anxiety, depression, pain, and self-loathing and was at the cross roads, of “do I give up” and “there has to be freedom”. It is here at the fork that she knew she had to fight for her survival and discovered how to be free from the suffering they bring.
She has been supporting clients as a Transformational Coach for more than 25 years, and is also a certified Yoga Teacher Trainer, Mindfulness Stress Reduction Therapist, Yoga and Thai Massage Therapist.
Her personal journey includes 25+ years with Hatha, Therapeutic Embodiment and ViniYoga, and is one of reclaiming herself and awakening her inner awareness and strength.
Sherri Stokes – The founder of Oasis Within
A mom of a 3 year old toddler, two teenage bonus children, an international student and a shitzu dog named Maggie. Sherri knows all too well the comfort food can bring to the stressful parts in a day, and what it’s like to have lost autonomy over her body.
With 10 years’ experience as a Vipassana meditator and 14+ years as a student of yoga, she is known for her love-filled, gentle teaching approach to support you in rediscovering your personal power and cultivating peace of mind.
Here's what our Tribe have to say:
What did you enjoy most about the program? "The education - learning to look at my body as my friend, not my enemy. Meeting other ladies who we all share the same issues just in different formats."
What did you enjoy most about the program? "That three-element were incorporated. Yoga, class learning and meditation. Showed me how they all benefit each other. "
What did you enjoy most about the program? "How open and honest both Mel and Sherri were and how easy they made it to feel safe to share and learn."
What is your biggest take away from the program? "When my body wrote me a letter. Shocking how forgiving and healing it had been to me. And what gratitude I should be showing my body."
What is your biggest take away from the program? "To not be so hard on my body and appreciate it for what it can do."
What is your biggest take away from the program? "Realizing that I have intimacy issues - I was very surprised to see my reaction to the class on intimacy. I loved the class that had to write letter from my body to me and me to my body. Again, surprised how the words flowed in each letter."
Is there anything else you’d like to share about the event? "Thank you for starting me on a pretty amazing journey of self-love and acceptance."
Is there anything else you’d like to share about the event? So grateful for the introduction to yoga and meditation. Really thought it couldn’t be for me.
Airdrie 2020 Tribe
When: Thursdays 6:45 pm – 9 pm, Jan 9, 16, 23, Feb 6, 13, 20 and our community session is on Saturday the 22nd (time to be determined)
Where: Life of Wellness Institute, 26 Creek Springs Rd NW, Airdrie AB
- Bring a friend and you both pay $329 CAD + GST
- Regular $459 CAD + GST
- We have payment plans available, you can break your tuition into 2-3 payments.
Our application process
We are dedicated to providing this program responsibly, and this is why we have an application process.
Step One: Apply to the program of your choice below.
Step Two: Once your application is approved we will contact you to discuss program payment options. Please note we do have a scholarship application available, while you can complete this application at any time, we will respond to it once we have completed step one. If you would like to apply for a scholarship for a program please fill in our Scholarship application form.
Step Three: Once your applications are approved, you will receive a welcome message to our Thrive Tribe and provide relevant details to your program.