Fall in LOVE with your mirror again:
Reclaim your Body, Mind, and Spirit for increased peace, power, and self-acceptance
- Do you pick apart how your body looks in the mirror? Or feel that you are not at home in your body?
- Are you depleted giving to your family and work, and too depleted to extend the same love and attention to yourself?
- Do you find yourself turning more and more to your numbing activity of choice? Longing to feel comfort, relieve stress, or even when you are bored?
- Are you tired of personal development that only leads to more self-judgment and longing to feel inner freedom to live the life you want with peace of mind?
- Are you searching for what will finally allow you to feel at peace in your own skin?
If you answered YES to any of the questions above, this program may be the shift in perspective, energy, and freedom you long for!
In this 6 week program YOU WILL:
- Cultivate a more compassionate relationship with your body and mind! So that you can stop trying to fix, deprive and shame yourself.
- Discover practical easy to use tools for coping with difficult emotions! So you can be free and peaceful.
- Learn how to trust your body, question your beliefs! So that you continue to experience the benefits of the program in a profound and lasting way.
- Understand how to track hunger and fullness signals (intuitive mindful eating)! So that you can support your body functioning the way you want.
You’ll come away feeling inspired, capable, supported by an amazing circle of friends, and feel at home in the skin you’re in! Come EXACTLY as you are. You don’t need to be fit, flexible, have any thing other than you and your curiosity.
Hear what our students have to say
What did you enjoy most about the program? "The education - learning to look at my body as my friend, not my enemy. Meeting other ladies who we all share the same issues just in different formats."
What did you enjoy most about the program? "That three-elements were incorporated. Yoga, class learning and meditation. Showed me how they all benefit each other. "
What did you enjoy most about the program? "How open and honest Mel was and how easy she made it feel safe to share and learn."
What is your biggest take away from the program? "When my body wrote me a letter. Shocking how forgiving and healing it had been to me. And what gratitude I should be showing my body."
What is your biggest take away from the program? "To not be so hard on my body and appreciate it for what it can do."
What is your biggest take away from the program? "Realizing that I have intimacy issues - I was very surprised to see my reaction to the class on intimacy. I loved the class that had to write a letter from my body to me and me to my body. Again, surprised how the words flowed in each letter."
Is there anything else you’d like to share about the event? "Thank you for starting me on a pretty amazing journey of self-love and acceptance."
Is there anything else you’d like to share about the event? So grateful for the introduction to yoga and meditation. I really thought it couldn’t be for me.
"Ok, it's official I loved the program. Thank you for offering it. Some of the good it created in my life. I do a walking meditation every workday morning and my productivity has gone through the roof. I have started to see a psychologist. Our family eats better. I choose how I feel. Thank you xxx"
Spring 2020: Thursday, April 9, 16, 23, 30, May 7 and 14
Live Webinar: 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm
Tuition is $459 + GST = 481.95
(Payment plan available of 3 equal payments of $160.65)
or come with a friend and pay $359 + GST = $376.95 each
(Payment plan available of 3 equal payments of $125.65)
We are dedicated to providing this program responsibly, and this is why we have an application process.
We want you to be in the safety of your own home so you can come as you are. This is why this program is delivered in three live video zoom calls over three weeks.
We limit our group sizes to 6 participants to give everyone space to share and have their questions answered.
Adolescents (aged 16+) and adults, from all ethnic backgrounds and physical abilities, are welcome.
Walking the journey with you
Melanie Taylor – The founder of Life of Wellness Institute
A mom of 2 university students, and a wife of 23 years. As a child, Melanie felt like she was the reason everyone around her was in pain… so she tried really hard to be perfect in every way. That led to constant judgment, burnout, binge eating and dissociation from her body. She experienced anxiety, depression, pain, and self-loathing and was at the cross roads, of “do I give up” and “there has to be freedom”. It is here at the fork that she knew she had to fight for her survival and discovered how to be free from the suffering they bring.
She has been supporting clients as a Transformational Coach for more than 25 years, and is also a certified Yoga Teacher Trainer, Mindfulness Stress Reduction Therapist, Yoga and Thai Massage Therapist.
Her personal journey includes 25+ years with Hatha, Therapeutic Embodiment and ViniYoga, and is one of reclaiming herself and awakening her inner awareness and strength.
Self Care Recommendation:
We acknowledge that it is normal for students to experience emotion in our class discussions and while completing homework. We believe in supporting you to allow, in checking in that this program is a fit for your experience, as well as through out the program. This is why we offer an exploration call where together we can prioritize a plan for self-care throughout the training, as well as for students within the program to request additional support.
Frequently Asked Questions: