McDonalds | 2017 – 2020
Collaborated with team members as a full-service food provider to deliver excellent customer service. Including taking orders, preparing meals, collecting payments, maintenance and cleaning procedures while adhering to company safety standards.
Community Survey Operations Assistant
Volunteer Airdrie | 2017 – 2018
Worked in partnership with operations manager to strategically plan, design survey platform, implement, enroll community participation, curate data, and report findings to board of directors.
PCL | 2017
I shadowed several engineering, designers and cost analyzers working through the full process of a construction plan. Including cost analysis, bidding based on intended revenue, and the provided blue prints and requirements.
The bidding process which was quite an exciting time as the whole office was on their feet, and there was generally a celebration at the end of the day if the bid was ours.
Building safety checks and insurances by each department that relevant systems such as electricity plumbing had all been double and triple checked.
The final project was than converted to the PLC software that creates a 3D for the construction site.
This software was the highlight of my internship and showed the real value that engineering with modern technology can push the envelope.
Event Management Team
airdrieFEST | 2014 – 2019
– Creating memorable event experiences, promoting our community
– Including vendor and participant care, event security, safety, and setup
Bachelor of Engineering: Mechanical Engineering
University of Calgary | 2018 – Current
Volunteer Airdrie | 2010 – 2018
– Creating memorable community experiences, promoting volunteerism and events that bring the community together
– Event volunteer; including community engagement, event safety, and setup
– Data Entry, supporting event planning and management
Boys and Girls Club | 2010 – 2018
– Airscares Event volunteer; including character play, event safety, and setup
I am a University Student with a great passion for….
Professionally I am a focused and attentive team member. Consistently dedicated to best-in-class work and productivity, with administrative, organizational and problem-solving abilities.
– Proficiency in Java Coding
– Proficiency in Matlab Coding
– Proficiency in Python Coding
– Proficiency in Student Auto Cad
– Proficiency in Excel
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office Programs
– 2014 Award of Excellence from Calgary Catholic
Board of Directors
– 2014 Propell:us Leaders of Tomorrow Junior Award
– Engineering SOAR club
– Engineering Leadership Program (stage 2)
Letters of Recommendations
– Dave Maffitt – Volunteer Airdrie Chair
– Kim Harris – City of Airdrie Community Development
View PDF Resume