What is coaching?
If you want your life to be fulfilling instead of a source of complaints and disappointment then Transformation Coaching is for you. Together we will bring clarity to your goals in a way that will keep you lit up and motivated, we will identify and co-create the specific steps to make your dreams a reality. In addition, we will overcome fear, self-doubt and find the clarity needed to make the changes you desire. And finally, we will co-create strategies and your plan to reach your goals so you can achieve and have a well-balanced life.
You can expect
- You can expect to be honored and trusted that you have everything you need to be successful in reaching your goals.
- Honest, open, relationship based on mutually designed practices, accountability, and recognition
- Listening to and understanding your needs and providing services to fully meet those needs.
- An individual agreement on how we will interact that fosters the best environment and engagement
- A judgment-free environment focused on your success
- Appropriate resources to help you on your journey
- Alignment with the ICF ethics and regulation
Benefits of Coaching
- Fresh perspectives
- Enhanced decision-making
- Interpersonal effectiveness
- Increased confidence
- Increased productivity
- Improved Work-Life Balance
- Attain goals
Sessions are available in person, via phone/video calls, group sessions with families, corporate teams and attending workshops. Sessions are also available for non-profit and Corporate Coaching for wellness, culture, productivity, and strategy building.
Do you have a group of 4-6 people who are working together for a common goal? By working together on a common goal you increase everyone’s chances of success. Group coaching is available, please contact us for more details.
Questions about Coverage
As a member of the Natural Health Practitioners (NHPC) our clients are able to submit their receipts to their health insurance provider towards their health spending accounts. Please speak with your individual insurance company for more information about your specific coverage.
The NHPC was established in 1988 and is the largest holistic health organization across Canada. Today the NHPC proudly represents over 6,300 holistic health professionals.
NHPC practitioners are recognized for their dedication to client health, high ethical standards, quality training and competency, professionalism, and commitment to safety.
More and more, Canadians are seeking holistic health treatments and are turning to NHPC members. NHPC members offer non-invasive treatments that can minimize stress and create a balance of mind and body.
* Serving clients across Canada and Internationally *