The staff enjoyed the workshop and overall I believe they are acknowledging their stress and handling it better. Our industry like many has stress and then combine it with busy lives and it can be a lot to handle.
Janette Kaminski – Platinum Insurance
We offer customized seminars, workshops, and retreats of varied length and themes to suit your personal, group and professional needs. Online sessions can also be integrated as requested, and can be at a site of your choice or we can work out the details as well as requested.
The following are a few examples of available options of program formats:
- Group and/or Executive retreats with mixed sessions complete with workshops, practice time and activities
- 1 – 2 hour sessions, Full or half-day workshops, held one time or multiple dates
- Guest speaker for your event, community group or education center
We believe in custom designed programs tailored to your unique needs. Programs may include corporate sessions, residential workshops and/or weekly classes in person or online.
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction: Understand the stress cycle, how to explore and address your own patterns and how you can choose a new path for yourself.
- Mindful Time Management: Through activities you will understand your own time management patterns, identify options and set a plan for change.
- Mindful Eating: Begin eating with a mindful intention, this learning will not only support healthy eating habits, they will also support mindful living practices.
- Mindful Communication: Understand your communication style, the styles of others and how using mindful communication will support your ability to communicate clearly.
- Meditation: Understand the basics of meditation; explore several methods to find what is supportive for you.
- Posture in your work-space and Office Yoga: I will work with members of your team individually to understand their workplace and their body and how to both align their posture in a way that is supportive while also introducing workplace yoga exercises they can do right at their workstation.
- Recognizing and preventing burnout: Understand the signs of burn-out, identify the causes and set a plan for change and also addressing prevention strategies.