It matters to us that you, and your data are safe!
The term ‘Life of Wellness’ ‘Life of Wellness Centre’ ‘Life of Wellness Institute’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 26 Creek Springs Rd NW, Airdrie, Alberta, Canada. The term ‘you’ refers to the user, client, student, or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for general information and use only. Content is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is trademarked, copyrighted, owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the site design, logo’s, brand statements, layout, appearance, look, graphics, written content, e-books, videos, audio files, workshops and instructional content. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trademarks, quotes, referenced content reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the us, are acknowledged on the website whenever possible.
- We appreciate that you may want to reference and share our work, our content, and our material. You can do so provided that you site us as the original source, and notify us through a social media tag, or email.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, Life of Wellness Institute shall not be liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements and needs.
- Links to third party Web sites on this site are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this Site. Life of Wellness does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. Thus, Life of Wellness Institute does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any information, software or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this Site, you do this entirely at your own risk.This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Canada and the United States.
- The Copyright Act of Canada, the US and other countries protect the material on this site.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. If you breach any of these Terms, your authorization to use this Site automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials.
Life of Wellness Institute has adopted the Canadian Standards Association privacy standard, Model Code for the Protection of Personal Information CAN/CSA-Q830-96. This is a voluntary code for ensuring the protection of consumer privacy, and also forms part of Bill C-6.
We respect your privacy and do not tolerate spam and will never sell, rent, lease or give away your information (name, address, email, etc.) to any third party. Nor will we send you unsolicited email.
If you choose to give your name and email address into one or more of our site’s registration forms, then we will send you emails relating to the mailing list(s) or service(s) you joined, as well as marketing offers from time to time. You may opt out of receiving future mailings from our mailing lists at any time by clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of the email.
All information presented on this website is for informational purposes only. This website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. It is not intended to be a substitute or replacement for any medical treatment. Please seek the advice of a healthcare professional for your specific health concerns. Individual results may vary.